Another Way to Die
The song written by Jack White and performed along with Alicia Keys is the first duo from a James Bond movie.
The idea itself was not bad, but it seemed like something didn’t go well together. Although the song is all right, it wasn’t very catchy.
The music video is in tune with the song. Is that because Jack White tries so hard?
The producers would have liked to collaborate with Amy Winehouse for this movie, but the singer was already having a lot of problems and it wouldn’t have been easy to work with her.
Eva Almér came with an interesting proposal: the song “Forever (I Am All Yours)”, but the producers were not convinced.
Shirley Bassey could have performed the song for title sequence, “No Good about Goodbye”, for the fourth time. The song is good, but it would have been too much.
- Introduction + James Bond theme
- 1962: Kingston Calypso (Dr. No)
- 1963: James Bond Is Back / From Russia with Love / James Bond Theme
- 1964: Goldfinger
- 1965: Thunderball
- 1967: You Only Live Twice
- 1969: On Her Majesty's Secret Service
- 1971: Diamonds Are Forever
- 1973: Live and Let Die
- 1974: The Man with the Golden Gun
- 1977: Nobody Does It Better (The Spy Who Loved Me)
- 1979: Moonraker
- 1981: For Your Eyes Only
- 1983: All Time High (Octopussy)
- 1985: A View to a Kill
- 1987: The Living Daylights
- 1989: Licence to Kill
- 1995: GoldenEye
- 1997: Tomorrow Never Dies
- 1999: The World Is Not Enough
- 2002: Die Another Day
- 2006: You Know My Name (Casino Royale)
- 2008: Another Way to Die (Quantum of Solace)
- 2012: Skyfall
- 2015: Writing's on the Wall (Spectre)
A surprising series of re-orchestrations that were originally classic songs, in heavy metal style
Did you like it? Now it’s your turn. You’ll make us very happy if you share this article with your friends:
And don’t forget to let us know what you think – we are really interested in your thoughts on this!