“Another online publication?!”
Derived from the conviction and belief that we can do something very well.
The name of the new publication is Miratico – from the Latin mira, which means great, amazing, surprising.
To clarify our purpose, we begin by publishing the manifesto of our online publication Miratico:
- The world is wonderful. There are many extraordinary beings and things that deserve to be brought into the central spotlight.
- Research is fundamental. Information must be studied, understood, and analyzed before being published.
- Trust is empowering. There is so much misinformation circulating nowadays that we must make a point of supporting our claims with third-party verification.
- Clarity aids understanding. The presentation must be easy to understand, both for the content and the form; the unadulterated message must actually reach the public.
- The images complement the text. Technology had made visual expression so easy that plain text is incomplete on its own.
- Positive means beneficial. Much of the media is flooded with negative news and people don’t seem to realise it how bad this is – positive news is the way to create inspiration and happiness.
- Relaxation brings joy. Daily life can harden our outlook; try not to lose childish playfulness and innocence.
- Publishing implies a promise. Anything that gets the green light to interact with the public bears the subtext “I am worthy enough for you to deal with me!” – and this promise must be fulfilled.
- Time is precious. There is only a fixed amount in a day; reading an article must really be worth the time spent.
- Values brings change. At the end of a good article, the reader should be moved to make a change or to grow in some way.
PS. The word “manifest” is often associated with politics, but it is actually used in various fields: art, science, education etc. Here are some examples, among the most popular (with explanations at the bottom):
Did you like it? Now it’s your turn. You’ll make us very happy if you share this article with your friends:
And don’t forget to let us know what you think – we are really interested in your thoughts on this!